Friday, April 19, 2013

waiting

Waiting is hard...

I never thought it would be THIS hard to wait.

But these are my sons!

They are my precious baby boys and I want nothing more than to hold them close and tell them that I love them. We have been so incredibly blessed through this whole journey....

God is truly spectacular and we do not deserve all the love and support that we have received. In my heart I know Gods timing is perfect and precise...

I know we will travel exactly when God intends...

But my heart still aches.

Waiting for an adoption to be complete is hard in and of itself....but once you see your children's faces, speak their names, pray for them unceasingly, and know that you are missing precious moments with them.....

Well..

That's a whole other ball game. It would be easy for the pain of waiting to turn into anger.

But I know that the Lord is keeping our boys safe...

but I also pray they won't have to wait much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment