Saturday, April 13, 2013

Frustrated!!

I have been so stressed this last week....

On top of all the paperwork and constant rushing around; EVERYTHING in our house has decided to break, stop working, or leak on us...

* Our dishwasher is leaking and has buckled our laminate hardwood floors in the kitchen...they are ruined.

* Our upstairs toilet decided to overflow which caused a leak in the laundry room below; now part of the ceiling needs replacing.

*Our banister ripped out of the wall so that needs repairing.

* The tub in the girls bathroom needs new seal around the edges because it is causing a mold issue.

* Our hot water heater is going out and we only have about 15 minutes worth of hot water at time.

* AND we have massive holes in the side of our house courtesy of a wood pecker and now a new family of birds have taken up residence in our walls!!

* Not to mention all our windows need replacing and we need new siding on the house....

YES, this has all come about in the course of a month!!! And of course it happens RIGHT in the middle of having to raise all this money, getting paperwork together,  putting the boys room together and still trying to carry out all of the "normal" day to day tasks.

I am usually strong, positive and can find a bright side to any situation...but this one has me STRESSED out!

I know it is temporary frustration and we will work it all out and slowly get things repaired; but for now I feel I have a right to vent a little!

I know Satan is just trying to take hold and bring us down....

SO...on a bright note...

I do have a house to live in, praise God!

I have healthy children, praise God!

I have a loving and Godly husband, praise God! 

I have two amazing boys that God has called us to adopt, praise God! 

I have food eat....

clothes on my back....

friends...

family...

and I have a God who can and will see us through anything...

Things may be bringing me down in the moment; but as a whole...we are still so very blessed! 

Never the less; please pray these trials pass with ease!




No comments:

Post a Comment