Monday, April 22, 2013

Amazing love...


" I'm forgiven because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, You were condemned
I'm alive and well
Your spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

I'm forgiven because you were forsaken
I'm accepted, you were condemned
I'm alive and well
Your spirit is within me
Because you died and rose again

Amazing love, how can it be?
That you, my king. would die for me
Amazing love, I know it's true
Its my joy to honor you
Amazing love how can it be?
That my king would die for me
Amazing love I know it's true
Its my joy to honor you
In all I do
I honor you...."


This song has been on my heart all day. 

This has been a wonderful week. No, we didn't make a ton of progress on the adoption front....but God has finally given be absolute peace and security.

I had it before...

I always knew that this was God's plan for our life and we would faithfully obey without question. However, there is a big difference between "knowing" and perfect internal peace ( at least for me! ).

It came in many ways....

It came through pure generosity of others with a true passion to help us reach our financial goal...

It came through the bible verses I read in my quiet times....

And it came through the people that God put in my life throughout the week....

 In moments of thinking "I can't"...God says "YES, you can" and "...you ARE!"

Praise God!

In the way of a quick progress update; we are officially USCIS submitted!!! Next, we just have to get our biometric fingerprints done, apostile documents, get our medical forms, updated marriage certificate, notarize a few pages, and then we can send off our dossier (not necessarily in that particular order)!! We are praying like crazy we can travel in July or early August.....please keep our family and our boys in your prayers!!!

We are waiting for you boys!!! Your sisters can't wait to meet you and 
your Mommy and Daddy love you!





1 comment:

  1. [I would suggest not posting this comment to your blog]

    Praise the Lord, indeed!

    I'll be brief since I am at work right now, but could not contain my excitement...

    My name is Corey; my wife Stephanie and I adopted 2 girls from Ukraine; our mission starting in 4/2011 and ending 2/2012 (http://reecesrainbow.org/16994/sponsorkimble).

    Our daughter Yana (RR name Kathleen) was at the same institution as Nikita (Nash). During our visits with Yana, we got to know "Nash" very well. In short, we had initiated a mission to adopt Nash last year, but ended up not continuing the process - a bittersweet moment, but now we can shout for Joy knowing that he now has a Godly family awaiting him.

    We have many, many pictures of "Nash" that we received during our contact with Natalie (the missionary who took the YT video you have on your blog). Maybe you have some of these pics already, but if not I would be delighted to share...

    "Nash" is one of the sweetest boys I have ever met. You are truly blessed by the Lord to be able to add him to your household.

    If you are interested in any information about the region he is in and/or any of the pics/information we may have on him, please do not hesitate to contact me - repent_and_faith@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete