Friday, May 3, 2013

This is our calling....

A part of me feels like I am suppose to have all the answers; as if no matter what I think or feel it is suppose to all combine to make perfect sense.

Everything has to have a reason right?

Nothing can just be happen stance.

Yet I still ask myself, "Why?"

I haven't always been a believer. I haven't always known my savior or had faith to drive me forward. I always "called" myself a Christian but it is only in the last five years or so that I have been living as such.

I am NOT by any means of the definition "perfect" or "worthy"....

I NEVER believed that God would call me to do something worth while or important; I always thought he only called "important people"....people who have proven themselves...the real Mother Teresa types...

As I have grown as a Christian and a true believer I have learned that that couldn't be farther from the truth...

God calls us ALL.

He calls us all to do his work...to be HIS hands and feet...

He calls us all in different ways...

My calling is not necessarily your calling...

But I rest assured in what my calling is....

Orphans, the fatherless....the least of these...

THIS is my life's mission. True, the term "life mission" sounds extreme and very official...but I think that's the way God intends it.

God has wrought forth a place of unforeseen beauty within my heart. He has molded my very being and placed perfect complacency in my soul. He has shown the me the pure passion and divine love that HE has for these precious children.

I am not perfect and God still has a LOT of work to do on me....

I don't know what the future holds...

But I know that our first mission is bringing these boys home.

Because for THEM it will change every essence of their being.

To THEM the world will be made new.

To THEM it will matter...


Matthew 25:40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’


And so our mission has begun...

Because HE truly makes beautiful things....

"You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of the dust
You make beautiful things
You make beautiful things out of 
US...."





No comments:

Post a Comment