Thursday, April 4, 2013

Changes

This time last year we lost our third child to a miscarriage and I NEVER would have imagined that God would have started us on such a phenomenal journey only a few months later. I still look back on what we have accomplished so far... just paper chasing and praying and I am just in absolute awe at the hearts he has changed and how he has molded me into a better Christian, wife and mother.

We are about to be a family of SIX!! I can hardly believe it.

We know that every aspect of our lives is about to change. It will take a lot of hard work, patience, and it will mean extending ourselves in ways we didn't know were possible.

But God has given us peace.

We know what the outward stereo-type is....and that we are often called "crazy" or "out of our minds"....but we are okay with that.

We are truly honored that God has intrusted us with this calling.

I wanted to share a video of our oldest son Gideon ( Nash on Reeces ). He is the sweetheart in the green shirt!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRslgfUkEJU

God Bless,

The Killens







2 comments:

  1. congrats! Just seeing the other children makes me so sad. They are so thin and some who can't move just lay. I pray these children find homes.

    ReplyDelete