Sunday, December 16, 2012

Just Pray

I apologize in advance if this is a bit rambly...

My mind has been consumed lately...

Consumed with thoughts of our precious boy. I constantly worry about him...

Is he in pain?

Is he scared?

Did anyone hug him or play with him today?... even for a moment...

How I long to hold him close and tell him Mommy and Daddy are here, that we love him, and he will NEVER have to be alone again. I dream of that day...

In light of the recent horrific events it makes me want to cling to my little ones all the more; how unbelievably precious and important they are. I could not even fathom never being able to tuck my girls in bed again, hold their hands, or embrace them....it is a pain NO parent should ever have to experience. Such a senseless crime and innocent angels were the victims. I have shed many tears over the last few days...in fact, I feel as though I have been weeping since it happened. My heart just breaks for these parents...and it could have happened to ANY of us; these could have just as easily been our children. God please send a healing touch....

It is hard not being able to hold Aiden close throughout all this. I want him to know what our girls know...love, comfort, peace, and importance! It just makes me appreciate EVERYTHING that much more and it makes me treasure each moment...because none of us are guaranteed tomorrow.

So for today I am just going to ask that you pray....

Pray for the families affected in the Sandy Hook shooting....

Pray they somehow find peace and forgiveness amongst this unthinkable tragedy...
  
“Take heed that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that in heaven their angels always see the face of My Father who is in heaven.” (Matthew 18:10)






No comments:

Post a Comment